People seek therapy for many reasons, such as struggling through a life transition, feeling stuck or unhappy with patterns they find themselves in, or symptom relief from anxiety, sadness or anger. Sometimes, it’s simply to get curious about oneself. My approach to therapy is always collaborative and aimed to help you feel empowered and focused on your personal growth.
I use an integrative and person-centered approach, blending strength-based and evidence-based perspectives such as:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Exposure Therapy and Response Prevention (E/RP).
For added flexibility in location and scheduling, all of my services below can be done in-person at my office, or through telehealth video sessions. For telehealth, I use a HIPAA-compliant platform, Doxy.me, for increased confidentiality and security.
Individual therapy can be helpful in addressing concerns such as:
- Mental health conditions and diagnoses such as depression, anxiety or OCD
- Stress management
- Relationship challenges
- Difficult life transitions, such as school or work transition, parenthood, grief/loss and divorce
- Developing coping and resiliency strategies and self-awareness
FAMILY OR PARENT/CHILD THERAPY:
Family therapy focuses on supporting and working with multiple members of a family and can be crucial during times of challenges. When one person struggles within a family, others often feel the impact and need support as well.
This can be helpful to address or improve:
- Communication and relationship struggles within the family
- Parenting challenges
- Understanding child development and the setting of appropriate boundaries and goals
OPTIONS FOR THERAPY SESSIONS & CONSULTATION:
- 50 Minute Individual Therapy, in-office
- 50 minute Telehealth therapy session
- Group sessions & Family Sessions
- Telephone Consultations
- Parenting Consultations
- Professional Supervision & Consultation